BBC's Third Tower: 30 Pieces of Good News
Dr. Kevin Barrett and Rolf Lindgren
Thursday, July 10, 2008
The one-hour BBC program The Third Tower should have a positive
effect on spreading the truth about what happened to WTC 7. Despite
its attempt to debunk by twisting and omitting facts, there is
much to cheer about.
Here are 30 examples from the program:
1) There is a WTC 7, many have never heard of it.
2) No plane hit WTC 7.
3) WTC 7 fell down.
4) Several videos of WTC 7 falling down are shown.
5) The collapse is compared visually to a controlled demolition.
(Article continues below)
6) Barry Jennings tells of hearing multiple explosions in WTC
7) Barry Jennings was told while in WTC 7 "Get out of there,
get out of there now", which sounds very suspicious.
8) Barry Jennings' time-line is not contradicted by anything
Barry Jennings says.
9) After seven years, no final report on the collapse of WTC
7 has appeared.
10) The program will generate sales and Internet hits of 'Loose
11) The program will help raise the profile of Dylan Avery, Richard
Gage, and Steven Jones.
12) The profile and web hits for Architects & Engineers for
9/11 Truth will be raised.
13) New experts not well known are introduced, including Scott
Grainger and Kamal Obeid of www.ae911Truth.org.
14) WTC 7 housed offices of the CIA, Secret Service, Department
of Defense, and the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management.
15) WTC 7 was the only steel-framed building ever alleged to
fall from fire damage.
16) All the steel from WTC 7 was taken away to be melted down.
17) One large piece of partially evaporated steel from WTC 7
was saved and is shown.
18) Thermal maps showing temperatures greater than 700 degrees
Celsius five days after 9/11 are shown. Water poured over the
area is shown.
19) Despite to protests that fire took down WTC 7, little fire
is shown in the program.
20) In the early morning of 9/11, the alarms in WTC 7 were placed
on test status, meaning all fire alarms to WTC 7 would be ignored.
One alarm went off, but since the alarms were on test, the location
of the fire could not be pinpointed.
21) Steven Jones explains the evidence for thermite.
22) Dylan Avery has a great put-down of Richard Clark -- a classic,
blunt, and to the point call-out.
23) The BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 before it happened.
24) The BBC claims that they put one of their most valuable media
tapes, the day of 9/11, on the wrong shelf, with no evidence to
back it up.
25) Larry Silverstein is quoted as saying "pull it."
While the most important part of the quote ("and we watched
the building collapse") is edited out, the full quote is
widely available and well-known.
26) Mark Loizeaux is quoted as saying; "I'd make a great
27) Scientific tests on steel beams with fires hotter than in
WTC 7, didn't cause collapse.
28) The issue of skyscraper safety and building codes, assuming
WTC 7 really fell from a fire, is breached.
29) Daniel Jowenko is quoted saying WTC 7 was a controlled demolition.
30) A video (with audio) of a loud explosion that occurred in
between the collapses of the North tower and WTC 7 is played.
Many of these facts were included in the BBC trailer, and most
were included near the beginning of the program. Since more people
watch the trailer than the actual program, and many people start
watching a program, but never finish, these facts are, in effect,
Because the BBC has confirmed on national TV many facts long
advocated by the 9/11 Truth movement, The Third Tower may accelerate
the slow, controlled demolition of the official 9/11 conspiracy
Kevin Barrett is a Ph.D Arabist-Islamologist, academic freedom-fighter,
talk radio host, and well-known 9/11 truth advocate. He is currently
running for Congress as a Libertarian against pro-war Democratic
incumbent Rep. Ron Kind:
Rolf Lindgren is Barrett's Campaign Adviser and has a degree
in Mathematics form the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is
a defender of Galileo and James Madison and an expert on WTC 7.