-----------------
Account Management
-----------------


 

Fox News Runs With Al Qaeda Wildfires Conspiracy Theory
Asks the question 'Did al Qaeda burn California?'

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Thurs
day, Oct 25, 2007

Neocon mouthpiece channel Fox News continues to run programming today suggesting that Al Qaeda terrorists may have infiltrated the US and started fires in California that have devastated acres of land and have forced one million people from their homes over the past week.

While there is no direct evidence whatsoever to back up the claims, Fox has pointed to information extracted four years from a so called Al Qaeda detainee whom it is claimed told the FBI that there was a plot to start forest fires.

The memo noted that investigators couldn't determine whether the detainee was telling the truth.

The Fox analysts also reveled in providing wannabe terrorists with some tips stating:

"What a cost effective means of terrorism, if, you know, a Jihadi group wanted to cause a maximum amount of carnage, all you really need here, we don't know if an explosive device was involved, all you really need here is some kerosene and a lighter."

The following video posted by Raw Story is from today's edition of Fox's Fox & Friends show:

(Article continues below)

Meanwhile it has also been reported that the FBI believes that some of the fires sweeping California have been deliberately ignited.

A suspected arsonist was shot dead by police as FBI agents revealed several of the fires that have forced one million people from their homes in southern California had been started deliberately, the Daily Mail reported.

Police said officers killed a man, a suspected arsonist, during a chase as he tried to escape when challenged in the city of San Bernardino.

A motorcyclist who police say set a small fire in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains was arrested but investigators said they did not know whether he was connected to any of the larger fires.

FBI agents confirmed that a huge fire in the town of Santiago in Orange County that destroyed 10 homes was started on purpose in two different places.

A £35,000 reward was offered for information to trace the arsonists today as a break in the weather finally allowed firefighters to make progress after virtually conceding defeat to the series of wildfires that have been fanned by fierce winds.

 

On his MSNBC show last night, Keith Olbermann added the details that the original story in the Arizona Republic about the wildfires memo was not being "updated" as Fox claimed and was written by someone who no longer even works there.

Earlier this year the Washington Times reported that forest fires in Arizona were started by illegal alien arsonists from Mexico. The Times also exposed how illegals also set fire to security observation posts and attacked border patrol agents by throwing flaming grapefruit sized rocks, firebombs and Molotov cocktails at them.

According to the Times the fires were set as a distraction by smugglers of aliens and drugs who then simply walk through the middle of active firefighting operations.

More than 1,500 homes and more than 700 square miles of land have been scorched across five counties, from Ventura in the north all the way down to Mexico in the current California fires. The office of emergency services said 28,000 homes were still threatened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALEX JONES' ENDGAME
will be released on the WEB OCT. 26 and on DVD on NOV. 1.
View High Quality Trailers at www.endgamethemovie.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email This Page to:
INFOWARS: BECAUSE THERE'S A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND


INFOWARS.net          Copyright 2001-2007 Alex Jones          All rights reserved.